Melbourne Cityscape Golden and Blue Hour
- with extra City Lights Effect.
- Join us on this urban landscape photography workshop for a complete sunset shooting, and learn everything that goes around the creation of an epic cityscape photograph.
- We will be shooting during the two most beautiful moments of the day: The Golden Hour and the Blue Hour. This will ensure the best possible shooting conditions.
- Our photography workshops are led by long-term award-winning photographer George Triantafillou and assistant Karolin Schild.
- Composition, How to make a picture look more interesting and exciting.
- Light and how to make the best use of it.
- Changing the camera settings to achieve different effects.
- ISO ratings and how it impacts on your images
- The relationship between aperture and shutter speed
- Lenses and their characteristic
- Lens choice – Which one is best for the type of picture you’re taking?
- Where to focus
- Depth of field
All experience level welcome.
Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Understanding different Light conditions
• Shutter speed/ Aperture/ ISO
• White balance
• Try different Lenses
• Where to focus
• Depth of field
* Travel insurance
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Reschedule to another workshop.
• Receive a full refund.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
If the dates don’t suit you, then consider doing a 1 on 1 LE photography session. They can be a lot better as well. If you think that would suit you then click here.