Come to experience Wilsons Prom in all it’s glory!
Create Breathtaking Landscape and Seascape Images!
Landscape Photography Masterclass – Join us on this 3 days, Wilsons Promontory Landscape Masterclass, Landscape and Seascape long exposure photography tour – regardless if you are just learning or an advanced user of photography techniques, Wilsons Promontory National Park provides spectacular breathtaking scenes.
This Workshop is for you:
- Whether you are a seasoned landscape photographer looking to get inspired with new and different techniques or just a beginner finding your way. Whatever your level is, you will be able to get full enjoyment and benefit from the Wilsons Promontory Landscape Masterclass – seascape long exposure photography tour!
- We will meet (Meeting Point ) at Frankston Railway Station, Melbourne (Beachside) and start our journey at 10:30 am for a sunset golden and blue hour photography workshop.
- At the following day after photographing and watching the sunrise in the mornings, we focusing on Post-Processing.
- Then going to visit various amazing photography spots at Wilsons Prom and explore all the great photography spots around the National Park.
- We finishing the tour by photographing the sunrise at Tidal River and photo critique and post-processing session, then drive back to Melbourne.
- Travel with like-minded people and enjoy the great outdoors.
To get the full advantage of the workshop, there is only a requirement for knowledge of Basic Photoshop (PS) – Layers and Masks. If you don’t have knowledge in PS, George and Karolin will be covering the basics for you to pick it up and still benefit from the workshop. However, the workshop will have hands-on post-processing sessions, so you will be required to bring a laptop with PS installed.
- Fun and enjoyment of photography and outdoors
- Photography Enthusiasts Who Want To Expand Their Skills.
- Suitable for complete beginners to serious amateurs.
*All experience level welcome.
*Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Each photo leader has years of experience in photographic education, and each has his or her own philosophy and style. They will help you see the world with new eyes, and create images that reflect your unique experience.
We will explain depth of field, putting hyperfocal distance into practice, choosing the right lens and using your tripod and improving your workflow as well as how to approach a scene and order your composition and technique to get the shot you have in mind. The tour is primarily about developing your skills as a photographer and your images are our priority!
Image review/critique sessions will be included in a flexible manner as time allows (during bad weather, for example, we may spend more time indoors reviewing photos and discussing techniques, composition, and post-processing).
* Camera lenses preferably Wide-Angle lens, in addition, if you have: Telephoto, Zoom, or Macro.
* Fully charged battery and spare batteries (at least 2-3).
* Enough storage memory cards (empty).
* Stable Tripod.
* Camera remote control (shutter remote realise).
* Filters POL, ND and GND if you have any (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own).
* Headlamp or Torch.
* Hiking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing & activewear.
* Physical fitness for daily hikes of approximately 1 - 4 hours.
* Bug Repellent, Sunscreen, Hut
* Lots of fun and energy.
Single room supplement, please contact email@example.com or call us direct: 0414 222 958.
Your comfort sleep is important to us!
* Our Local experts show you the best Photo spots around Tidal River and Wilsons Promontory National Park and some unique locations (Photo shouting)
* Our Local experts are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
* Transport from and to Melbourne
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
* Meals and drinks
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Maximum number of persons (inclusive tour leaders) as per government advised.
• Maintaining 1.5 meter social distancing.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event.
• Gear in use will be cleaned before and after each event.
• Learning outcome will be provided by verbal explanation. Tour leaders will be unable to handle your camera.s accepts this clause.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND (COVID SAFE)
Anyone feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test result.
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within 14 days.
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “great risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- People aged 70 years and over.
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions.
- People with a compromised immune system.
By booking any tour or workshop with We Are Raw Photography, you agree to cooperate with all requirements and confirm you do not fall within one of the above listed categories. If your situation changed between booking your event and the day of the event, please notify us.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 6-8 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 6-8 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Please share your images from your journey with us by tagging @WeAreRawPhotography or #WeAreRawPhotography. And don’t forget to follow @WeAreRawPhotography on Instagram or Facebook. Join our We Are Raw Photography Facebook community to receive constructive feedback on your images and keep friendships alive.
Looking for something more private? We make your private adventure happen! And If the dates don’t suit you, Join our waiting list or consider a 1 on 1 private photography lessons. If you think that would suit you then CHOOSE FROM BELOW.