PHOTO TOUR OVERVIEW
Your 1 Day Mornington Peninsula Photography Tour includes:
Spectacular experience including:
Visit the pristine beaches and rugged beauty of the Mornington Peninsula guided by 2 local professional award-winning photographers. Discover the full potential of your camera and enjoy the service of your tour leaders, plus comfortable, dedicated private transport throughout. – The perfect weekend escape for one day, where you come back home with more knowledge the relaxed and easy way.
Experience the wonder of your own backyard and explore the finest coastlines in Victoria – Our beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Take in the spectacular scenery of Mornington, Blairgowrie, Sorrento, Portsea and many more, enjoying the natural beauty with your camera.
- For this Mornington Peninsula Photography Tour, we are travelling in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and doing a circuit trip throughout the extraordinary coast of Mornington Peninsula. This tour begins and ends in Frankston, Melbourne.
- With over 40 years of experience in the photographic industry, award-winning professional photographers George Triantafillou and Karolin Schild are guiding you to the best photo spots around the Mornington Peninsula and some unique locations.
- Meeting Point and pick up at Frankston Station, Melbourne ( car park side ) and start our journey of the day at 10 am.
- We will visit various amazing photo opportunities along the way. If you see something which is of interest to you, we encourage you to let us know and if possible we stop.
- We finish the tour by photographing the sunset and then drive back to Melbourne (late arrival expected).
- How to photograph stunning day-time long exposure photography.
- When and how to use a polarizing filter.
- Long exposure techniques – playing with shutter speeds for different effects.
- Composition inspirations and equipment advice.
- How to make a picture look more interesting and exciting.
- Balance your photos for better results.
- Understanding different light conditions.
- How to make panoramic photographs.
- The use of neutral density filters.
- Golden and blue hour photography.
- Correctly expose an image at night using a tripod. And if the night sky conditions allow shooting the stars and moonlight photography.
- Fun and enjoyment of photography and outdoors
- Photography Enthusiasts Who Want To Expand Their Skills.
- Suitable for complete beginners to serious amateurs.
*All experience level welcome.
*Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Each photo leader has years of experience in photographic education, and each has his or her own philosophy and style. They will help you see the world with new eyes, and create images that reflect your unique experience.
The tour is primarily about developing your skills as a photographer and your images are our priority!
* Camera lenses preferably Wide-Angle Lens, in addition, if you have: Telephoto, Zoom, or Macro.
* Fully charged battery and spare batteries (at least 2-3).
* Enough storage memory cards (empty).
* Stable Tripod.
* Camera remote control (shutter remote realise).
* Filters CPL, ND and GND if you have any (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own).
* Headlamp or Torch.
* Hiking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing & activewear.
* Physical fitness for daily hikes of approximately 1 - 2 hours.
* Bug Repellent, Sunscreen, Hut
* Lots of fun and energy.
* Our Local experts show you the best photo spots around the Mornington Peninsula and some unique locations (Photo shouting)
* Our Local experts are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
* Transport from and to Melbourne.
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
* Meals and drinks
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Maximum number of persons (inclusive tour leaders) as per government advised.
• Maintaining 1.5 meter social distancing.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event.
• Gear in use will be cleaned before and after each event.
• Learning outcome will be provided by verbal explanation. Tour leaders will be unable to handle your camera.
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within 14 days.
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “great risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- People aged 70 years and over.
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions.
- People with a compromised immune system.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 4-6 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Develop your vision and enhance your photos while having a fun and enjoyable time during the journey. Our team is fully bilingual (English, Greek, German) and we’re passionate about our own photography. It is our mission to offer you the best value As your photography comes always first!
Please share your images from your journey with us by tagging @WeAreRawPhotography or #WeAreRawPhotography. And don’t forget to follow @WeAreRawPhotography on Instagram or Facebook. Join our We Are Raw Photography Facebook community to receive constructive feedback on your images and keep friendships alive.
Looking for something more private? We make your private adventure happen! And If the dates don’t suit you, Join our waiting list or consider a 1 on 1 personalized photography session. If you think that would suit you then CHOOSE FROM BELOW.