Come to experience Wilsons Promontory in all it’s glory!
Create Breathtaking Seascape Images!
- Landscape and Seascape Photography- regardless if you are just learning or an advanced user of photography techniques, Wilsons Promontory provides spectacular breathtaking scenes.
- Whether you are a seasoned landscape photographer looking to get inspired with new and different techniques or just a beginner finding your way. Whatever your level is, you will be able to get full enjoyment and benefit from the Wilsons Promontory Seascape Landscape Masterclass tour!
- We meet on Friday (Meeting Point ) at Mordialloc Railway Station, Melbourne (Beachside) and start our journey at 10:30 am for a sunset golden and blue hour photography workshop.
- At the following day after photographing and watching the sunrise in the mornings, we focusing on Post-Processing.
- Then going to visit various amazing photography spots at Wilsons Prom in the afternoon.
- We finishing the tour with photographing the sunrise at Tidal River and photo critique and post-processing session, then drive back to Melbourne.
- To get the full advantage of the workshop, there is only a requirement for knowledge of Basic Photoshop (PS) – Layers and Masks. If you don’t have knowledge in PS, George and Karolin will be covering the basics for you to pick it up and still benefit from the workshop. However, the workshop will have hands-on post-processing sessions, so you will be required to bring a laptop with PS installed.
- Travel with like-minded people and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Fun and enjoyment of photography and outdoors
- Photography Enthusiasts Who Want To Expand Their Skills.
- Suitable for complete beginners to serious amateurs.
*All experience level welcome.
*Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Each photo leader has years of experience in photographic education, and each has his or her own philosophy and style. They will help you see the world with new eyes, and create images that reflect your unique experience.
We will explain depth of field, putting hyperfocal distance into practice, choosing the right lens and using your tripod and improving your workflow as well as how to approach a scene and order your composition and technique to get the shot you have in mind. The tour is primarily about developing your skills as a photographer and your images are our priority!
Image review/critique sessions will be included in a flexible manner as time allows (during bad weather, for example, we may spend more time indoors reviewing photos and discussing techniques, composition, and post-processing).
* Camera lenses preferably Wide-Angle lens, in addition, if you have: Telephoto, Zoom, or Macro.
* Fully charged battery and spare batteries (at least 2-3).
* Enough storage memory cards (empty).
* Stable Tripod.
* Camera remote control (shutter remote realise).
* Filters POL, ND and GND if you have any (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own).
* Headlamp or Torch.
* Hiking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing & activewear.
* Physical fitness for daily hikes of approximately 1 - 4 hours.
* Bug Repellent, Sunscreen, Hut
* Lots of fun and energy.
Single room supplement, please contact email@example.com or call us direct: 0414 222 958.
Your comfort sleep is important to us!
* Our Local experts show you the best Photo spots around Tidal River and Wilsons Promontory National Park and some unique locations (Photo shouting)
* Our Local experts are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
* Transport from and to Melbourne
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
* Meals and drinks
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 6-8 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
looking for something more private? We make your private adventure happen! And If the dates don’t suit you, Join our waiting list or consider a 1 on 1 PERSONALIZED photography session. If you think that would suit you then CHOOSE FROM BELOW.
Join our photography community and receive constructive feedback on your images click here.