🗺: Views of Diamond Lake, Lake Wanaka and the surrounding mountains in New Zealand.
📸: Focal length 11mm (0.4 secs @ f16. ISO100)
Haida GND soft grad (3 stops)
Taken on a Canon EOS 6D with 11-24mm f/4 lens during our 6 day New Zealand photo tour. I used Haida Red-Diamond 100×150, 3 Stop Soft-Edge Graduated ND Filter using the Haida M15 Filter Holder System to balance the sky with the foreground subject and enhancing structure in the clouds without creating movements in the vegetation surrounding the lake.
Single exposure at sunrise using only graduated neutral density filters.
- Ideal for Photos with Bright Skies
- Rectangular Filter Size: 4″ x 6″ / 100 x 150mm
- Neutral Density Type: Graduated ND
- Density: 0.9 (3 stop)
- This Red Diamond SOFT graduated ND filter is a 100x150mm grey gradient filter that can be used in the HAIDA 150 Series / HAIDA 150-PRO Series
- Made from optical glass, with a Nanopro coating and hardened through a specific production process makes this filter the most durable in the entire Haida filter range. The wafer-thin nano pro coating protects the filter against scratches, water, oil and fingerprints. The filter is also easy to clean because of the coating.
- The Red Diamond is very resistant to shocks and glass breakage.
- An R5 rounding of the filter angles ensures excellent handling when placing in a filter holder.
- The filter has no detrimental color cast (Color Cast) and belongs to the elite of the ND filters.
- This ND filter is ideal for use in landscape photography and every landscape photographers dream.
- The Red Diamond series is the choice of the professional photographer or of the photographer who strives for optimum quality and durability in his choice of materials