PHOTO TOUR OVERVIEW
Your 4 Day East Gippsland Photography Tour includes:
Take the opportunity to explore the hidden secrets of Victoria.
Journey with us out to the supreme beauty of Mallacoota of the East Gippsland region of Victoria, Australia.
Our international rewarded photographers George Triantafillou and Karolin Schild will bring you to their favourite secret locations where lush fields of beautiful landscapes and panoramic ocean paradise views await your artistic eye!
As we stay for 3 nights in the beautiful town of Mallacoota, we will enjoy day trips out to some breathtaking and memorable places.
What better way to round off our journey than by spending the night under the stars, photographing the night sky? This is one to keep for your home wall!
- We will pick you up from the hotel in the early morning for a sunrise session. After breakfast, you have some time to relax until we will meet again in the early afternoon for a post-production session or presentation. We recommend having a small snack before we head out for the golden and blue hour photography session enjoying the beautiful sunset with our cameras.
- We will help you to make the best use of your camera to mastering exposure, composition and learning how to work with the available light. You will also be able to experiment with long exposures with the use of filters and we will have a selection of Haida filters on hand for you to try, including graduated filters, ND filters and Clear Night Sky filters to enable you to experiment with long exposures on the water.
- How to photograph stunning day-time long exposure photography.
- When and how to use a polarizing filter.
- Long exposure techniques – playing with shutter speeds for different effects.
- Composition inspirations and equipment advice.
- How to make a picture look more interesting and exciting.
- Understanding different light conditions.
- The use of neutral density filters.
- Golden and blue hour photography.
- Correctly expose an image at night using a tripod. And if the night sky conditions allow shooting the stars and moonlight photography.
Whether you are a complete beginner, a keen amateur or just getting to grips with a new camera, we can help you to get the most from your camera and improve your photography and artistic eye.
All photography tuition is on location and very much hands-on. Our group workshops have a maximum of six to eight participants, and with two tutors, you are always assured of dedicated attention and help.
We believe learning should be fun. As such, our workshops are informal and relaxed, and designed to be an enjoyable experience with like minded people.
Our tutors are experts in their field and all have a passion for landscape photography. Our aim is simple; to inspire and encourage you to take your photography to the next level.
- Fun and enjoyment of photography and outdoors
- Photography Enthusiasts Who Want To Expand Their Skills.
- Suitable for complete beginners to serious amateurs.
*All experience level welcome.
*Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Each photo leader has years of experience in photographic education, and each has his or her own philosophy and style. They will help you see the world with new eyes, and create images that reflect your unique experience.
The tour is primarily about developing your skills as a photographer and your images are our priority!
* Camera lenses preferably Wide-Angle Lens, in addition, if you have: Telephoto, Zoom, or Macro.
* Fully charged battery and spare batteries (at least 2-3).
* Enough storage memory cards (empty).
* Stable Tripod.
* Camera remote control (shutter remote realise).
* Filters CPL, ND and GND if you have any (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own).
* Headlamp or Torch.
* Hiking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing & activewear.
* Physical fitness for daily hikes of approximately 1 - 2 hours.
* Bug Repellent, Sunscreen, Hut
* Lots of fun and energy.
* Our Local experts show you the best photo spots around the Mallacoota and some unique locations (Photo shouting)
* Our Local experts are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
* Transport from and to Melbourne.
* Accommodation Twin-Share
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
* Meals and drinks
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Maximum number of persons (inclusive tour leaders) as per government advised.
• Maintaining 1.5 meter social distancing.
• Access to hand sanitiser during the event.
• Gear in use will be cleaned before and after each event.
• Learning outcome will be provided by verbal explanation. Tour leaders will be unable to handle your camera.
• Anyone who has travelled overseas within 14 days.
• Anyone who has been in contact with any known positive COVID-19 person within the last 14 days
• Anyone at “great risk of serious infection” as described by the Australian Government as follows:
- People aged 70 years and over.
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions.
- People with a compromised immune system.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 4-6 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Develop your vision and enhance your photos while having a fun and enjoyable time during the journey. Our team is fully bilingual (English, Greek, German) and we’re passionate about our own photography. It is our mission to offer you the best value as your photography comes always first!
Please share your images from your journey with us by tagging @WeAreRawPhotography or #WeAreRawPhotography. And don’t forget to follow @WeAreRawPhotography on Instagram or Facebook. Join our We Are Raw Photography Facebook community to receive constructive feedback on your images and keep friendships alive.
Looking for something more private? We make your private adventure happen! And If the dates don’t suit you, Join our waiting list or consider a 1 on 1 private photography lessons. If you think that would suit you then CHOOSE FROM BELOW.