BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We Are Raw Photography Tours strives to make each and every trip a success for their clients. However, at times, events beyond our control make that impossible. Accordingly, there may at times be a situation arising which makes it necessary for us to cancel or modify a trip.
- We Are Raw Photography assumes and incurs no liability as a result of any weather event, war, unrest, political confrontation or other act of God which may occur anywhere in the world that may impact this trip. We Are Raw Photography has no liability for any events over which they do not have direct control and may alter or influence. We Are Raw Photography reserves the right to substitute hotels or accommodations with a similar category for those previously indicated and make any changes in the itinerary with respect to location, transportation or other trip details. We Are Raw Photography may cancel any trip prior to departure if they feel it is in the best interest of the trip and the participants to do so. We Are Raw Photography is charged with insuring the best interest of its clients and does everything reasonably expected to ensure their safety and well-being. However, We Are Raw Photography is not responsible for any costs or expenses and will not refund any trip payments nor is We Are Raw Photography further liable for any other trip preparation expenses, including air tickets, visas, medical expenses or any other costs incurred in preparing for said trip. We Are Raw Photography reserves the right to substitute trip leaders from those originally specified and to accept or retain any person as a member of any trip. We Are Raw Photography further reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the itinerary as it sees fit. Participants are instructed that trip prices are based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect at the time the trip is planned and advertised and said trip prices may be subject to adjustment in the event of any changes affecting price.
- We Are Raw Photography and/or their agents are acting only as agents for the passenger with respect to travel, including, but not limited to sightseeing, meals, lodge transportation and all other services whether by railroad, motorcar, motor coach, boat, ship, aircraft or any other form of transportation and Natural Exposures assumes no liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, accident, delay or other event which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or conveyance, or for any other reason whatsoever or through the acts or omissions of any company or persons engaged in conveying the passenger in conjunction with the trip. We Are Raw Photography is not responsible for any issues due allergic reactions to foods or related illnesses.
- We Are Raw Photography has the right to refuse service to any individual. This refusal of service could be based on personality conflicts, complaints from other guests, safety concerns or an understanding by We Are Raw Photography staff that the photo tour may be too physically challenging for any particular individual. This policy can be enacted at any time prior to a trip departure.
- Additionally, We Are Raw Photography assumes no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel schedules, sickness, weather, strike, war or other causes. All such losses or expenses will be borne by passenger. Baggage and equipment is at the owner’s risk entirely, and it is the owner’s responsibility to make arrangements to convey said baggage and have it at the proper destination.
Refund & Cancellations
- 100% of the workshop cost is payable to secure the booking.
- If a client cancels a booking, payment is non-refundable unless the client finds a replacement person in which case 100% refund of monies paid will be provided.
- If We Are Raw Photography cancels the Workshop due to extreme or unsafe weather conditions or any other reason, participants will be able to use the monies paid for this trip towards a future Workshop.
- Payments are possible via Credit cards, PayPal over We Are Raw Photography eCommerce service. The deposit is 25%. After payment you will receive a Confirmation Mail with further Tour Information. Full payment of the trip fee is due 60 days prior to Photography Tour date. We Are Raw Photography has the right to cancel the bookings in case the payment has not been received within the agreed terms.
- Withdrawal and Refund. Refund of monies paid to We Are Raw Photography by or for Applicant for participation in the Tour, excluding the non-refundable administration fee, application fee and deposit, shall be made upon withdrawal from the Tour only in the event that Applicant gives written notice to We Are Raw Photography of his or her withdrawal at least eight weeks prior to the start date of the Tour.
- Photography tours and Workshops will proceed in all weather conditions unless in the event of extreme weather conditions, We Are Raw Photography deems it unsafe in which case the event will be cancelled. This decision will be taken by 10:00 am of the morning of the workshop and participants notified by EMAIL. Unless cancellation notification is sent out the Workshop will be proceeding.
Health and Health Insurance
- Participants must disclose any known medical issues, injuries, fitness concerns, allergies, food intolerances, before the start of any workshop or tour.
- Participants must ensure they are in a suitable health condition to undertake the chosen workshop or tour.
- We Are Raw Photography reserves the right to remove participants from our group for reasons that impact on the enjoyment or safety of the other group members, but not limited to, the physical, medical or mental inability of participants to undertake the arrangements of the tour, unsocial or unruly behaviour, or the carriage of prohibited substances and materials.
- The Applicant acknowledges that he/she is responsible for obtaining all recommended and necessary immunizations. The Applicant warrants that he/she is responsible for educating and informing him/herself and discussing with his/her health care provider diseases, illnesses, and other health concerns that may result from traveling and participating in the Tour. Applicant further warrants that he/she has been examined by a qualified physician of his or her choice; that such physician was in possession of all pertinent facts concerning Applicant and the Tour; and that such physician has advised Applicant of the medical advisability of participation. Applicant assumes all risk and responsibility for his/her medical needs while a participant in the Tour, and acknowledges that We Are Raw Photography is not responsible for the provision and quality of medical treatment or hospital care received while such a participant. In the event of a medical emergency, however, Applicant authorizes We Are Raw Photography to take action deemed in good faith to be necessary for his/her health and safety. Applicant assumes full financial responsibility for, and releases We Are Raw Photography from any and all liabilities resulting from the good faith exercise of this authority. APPLICANT WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES COVERAGE FOR EXPENSES INCURRED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOUR.
- Travel and Medical insurance is mandatory for all We Are Raw Photography Photo Tours trips and is the responsibility of the participant to purchase.
- We recommended that you have the appropriate insurance for our photography tours.
- Health Insurance, Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance, Emergency Medical Expense Coverage, Trip Cancellation Insurance, Life Insurance, Baggage Loss and Delay Reimbursement and Equipment Insurance.
Photography Social Media:
- Participants give permission to We Are Raw Photography to use any images taken of them on a We Are Raw Photography trip for promotional materials of We Are Raw Photography trips and their website and social media channels unless client gives written evidence not to. Participants give permission to use any quotes about the trip they send to We Are Raw Photography to be used on their website or promotional materials for their trips.
- Informed Decision. Before booking any trip, Applicant acknowledges that We Are Raw Photography is solely a photo tour company whose sole purpose is to arrange itineraries for participants AND Applicant has read the materials provided by We Are Raw Photography Tours that describe the Tour, the Applicant’s responsibilities while participating in the Tour, and the potential health, safety, and other risks associated with Applicant’s participation in the Photo Tour, including but not limited to accidents or illness, disease, poor sanitation, inadequate medical care and facilities, terrorism, Acts of God, accidents, crime, the hazards of travel by air, train, boat, and motor vehicle, poor weather conditions and natural disasters. Applicant has taken the opportunity to ask any questions he or she may have about the Tour, and the responsibilities and risks involved, and has willingly and freely assumed any and all risks associated with local and international travel and the Tour in general.
Minimum Numbers of participants
- If a workshop or tour requires minimum numbers to proceed, these will be publicised and advised in the description of the trip.
- We Are Raw Photography reserve the right to cancel the trip if these minimum numbers are not met, the participants will be provided with 24 hours’ notice minimum of cancellation if this occurs.
- We Are Raw Photography has the right to add up to 2 guests over maximum to a tour. This is sometimes needed to fill vehicles, accommodate a couple or find a roommate for a guest.=
Changes in Tour.
- The duration, itinerary, or other details of the trip may be cancelled, curtailed, altered, or modified without prior notice or obligation to Applicant.
- We respect your privacy and your personal information will be used only for the correspondence with you and for the needs of We Are Raw Photography tours and workshops.
By purchasing any workshop(s) or tour(s) with We Are Raw Photography you affirm that you have fully read and understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by We Are Raw Photography. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to We Are Raw Photography. We Are Raw Photography offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall We Are Raw Photography, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless We Are Raw Photography and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of .
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.