FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING PROGRAM MELBOURNE
Adobe Creative Suite Lightroom and Photoshop Mastering 1-on-1 on location or remotely online .
Our Photography Mentoring Program is designed for those who wish to further their personal photographic vision and goals; are interested in learning about the Post Processing techniques in Adobe Creative Cloud, featuring Adobe Lightroom, Camera Raw and Photoshop and allows you to have full access to our services: Image review/advice, support, gear advice and personal 1 on 1 guidance.
The program will pair 2 international recognized photographers with more than 35 years of experience in the Photographic industry. Over the course of 6 month (recommended one 2-3 hour session every week or fortnightly), we will be on your side to enhance your personal photographic journey. Mentoring includes editing and in the field practice on a regular basis in a different environment to enable you to fully understand and develop your photography vision. It consists of 6 sessions – 2-3 hour per session plus bonus overtime plus image critique. You will be given homework to practice which we will together review and discuss.
- Do I have to be Local (Melbourne, Australia) or is this an Online Workshop?
For all workshops: If you are local we can certainly practice with in-the-field exercises once the theory is understood. However, even if you are not local, I will be giving you assignments and exercises to complete from one class to the next.
- How does the online Workshop work?
For all workshops that take place online due to geographical constraints, lessons will be via online video chats and screen sharing which enables you to see my monitor and follow me in real time step by step with any instructions.
WeAreRawPhotography will guide you through: In The field hands-on location tuition and we work on your images! Getting Started with Lightroom— Beginner Techniques and Level Up w/ Photoshop, Camera Raw & After Effects- Advanced Techniques.
Instinctively know the right techniques to capture any scene and share it with the world:
- Understand your Camera: Camera settings, Using the right lense, Focal lenght and the magic of single focus points.
- The Exposure Triangle: Aperture your new favourite setting, Depth of field, Shutter speed fast and slow, ISO and how it impacts your image quality.
- Understand your histogram: See the light and interpret it as your camera sees it, How to know your exposure is right.
- Long-Exposure artistic creative effects: Understanding when and how it is necessary to use filters and how to archive long exposure with or without filters.
- Master styles and creativity: Composition secrets for stunning photos.
Getting Started with Lightroom - Beginner Techniques will cover the following topics:
- Post Production with Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw and Photoshop.
- Monitor calibration importance and how to do it.
- Setting up a new Lightroom Catalog and importing images.
- Customizing your Essential Workflow panel settings.
- Basics of Adobe Lightroom development panel: Exposure adjustments, color adjustments, dust spot removal, crop, vignette…
- Basics of Adobe Camera Raw panel: exposure adjustments, color adjustments, dust spot removal, crop, vignette…
- Basics of Adobe Photoshop: working with basic layers, creating basic masks, basic burn and doge techniques and many more.
- Basics Understanding saving and exporting imagesf: different file format, color space, saving and resizing your images for Social Media.
Level Up w/ Photoshop, Camera Raw & Creative Effects- Advanced Techniques will cover the following topics:
- The mood or intention of your image.
- Advanced Techniques for Masking and Layers: Working with Layers, Selective Adjustments, Advanced noise reduction.
- Advanced Techniques for Color Correction: Selective Color Correction, Hues, How to pop up color glow, Contrast with Curves.
- Advanced Techniques for Creative Looks: Dodge and Burning, Blending Modes, Graduates, Master styles.
- Advanced Techniques for Print and Web: Understanding Color Profiling and Color Management, Saving and resizing your images for print.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Working with graphics tablet.
- Develop your own style.