Mastering your Camera
- Princes Pier Workshop.
Are you a beginner and want to learn how to use your camera in Manual mode? Or do you have some experience and want to take your photography to the next level? If your camera has Manual settings and is a DSLR or Mirrorless then this is the course that will help you take that creative photo idea from your mind and help you translate it into a photo.
On this workshop, we will guide you to learn the basics how to shoot dramatic and awe-inspiring images.
• We will be shooting during the two most beautiful moments of the day: The Golden Hour and the Blue Hour. This will ensure the best possible shooting conditions.
• Fun and easy way to start out your photographic journey, understand the fundamentals with hands-on experience.
• Our workshops are led by long-term award-winning photographer George Triantafillou and assistant Karolin Schild.
New photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Wide Angle lens, if you have one.
Empty Memory cards.
Fully charged camera battery and possibly spare battery.
Filters (Pol-, nd-,gnd-, etc) (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own)
Stable Tripod (you can borrow our if you don't have your own).
Camera remote control (shutter release).
Outdoor clothing & active wear.
Lots of energy.
• Understanding different Light conditions
• Shutter speed/ Aperture/ ISO
• White balance
• Try different Lenses
• Where to focus
• Depth of field
Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Reschedule to another workshop.
• Receive a full refund.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
- Mastering The Shooting Modes of Your DSLR Camera
Aperture Mode (A/Av)
Shutter Mode (S/Tv)
Program mode (P)
Manual mode (M)
- Understand the basics
The relationship between aperture, shutter speed and ISO
ISO ratings and how it impacts on your images
- Shooting in Raw
- How can I exploit the possibilities of my camera?
Which Shooting Mode should you use?
What Metering Mode to use?
Which AF-mode and Focus point to use?
What White Balance Settings should I use?
Where to focus (Focus modes / Focus Points)
- Lens choice – Which one is best for the type of picture you’re taking?
- Composition, how to make a picture look more interesting and exciting.
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
If the dates don’t suit you, then consider doing a 1 on 1 LE photography session. They can be a lot better as well. If you think that would suit you then click here.