Endless Great Ocean Road Photo Adventure Tour
- One day crash course in Landscape Photography.
Photographing at Victoria’s Great Ocean Road is always a great challenge. Unpredictable weather, exceptionally moody light and wild terrain all create the perfect base on which a landscape photographer has to be most creative.
Join us on an adventure like no other to Victoria’s Great Ocean Road. We will start photograph at the Hopetoun Falls with the spectacular rainforest views, then we are going to Visit Californian Redwood forest and then west on the coast with its extraordinary views of the world famous limestone formations of Loch Ard Gorge, Island Archway, the Razorback the Twelve Apostles, Gog and Magog and so many more.
• With over 30 years of experience in the photographic industry, Award winning professional photographer George Triantafillou and assistant Viva Karolina are guiding you throughout the day.
• We depart (Meeting Point) from Mc Donald’s (261 Murray St, Colac VIC 3250) car park and start our journey of the day at 9.00am to Hopetoun Falls.
• Enhance your photos while having a fun and unforgettable time during the journey.
• Our team is fully bilingual (English, Greek, German) and we ‘re passionate about our own photography.
Photographers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Wide Angle lens, in addition, if you have: Telephoto, Zoom, and Macro.
* Fully charged battery and spare batteries.
* Enough memory cards.
* Stable Tripod.
* Camera remote control (shutter release).
* Filters (Pol-, nd-,gnd-, etc) (we have some to borrow if you don't have your own)
* Headlamp or Torch.
* Hiking shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing & active wear.
* Physical fitness for daily hikes of approximately 4 - 8 hours.
* Lots of fun and energy.
• Understanding different Light conditions
• The relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
• Mastering The Shooting Modes of Your DSLR Camera
• How can I exploit the possibilities of my camera?
• Try different Lens, which one is best for the type of picture you’re taking?
• Shooting in Raw
• Where to focus
• Depth of field
• White balance
*Our Local experts are with you every step to help you master the challenges that lie ahead.
* Travel insurance
* Camera equipment and Items of personal needs
We reserve the right to make any changes to the program as a result of the weather. It is a trip into nature and unfortunately, we have no control over the weather conditions on site. A superior and cautious behaviour to minimize the risk of injury is our first priority. Nevertheless, we would like to mention that all travel activities are at your own risk.
Insurance is in the responsibility of each travel participant. As the organizer and workshop manager, we are excluded from any liability. The workshop is conducted in all weather conditions. By registering for this course the participant confirms that he has understood this important information and thus accepts this clause.
• Reschedule to another workshop.
MEET THE TEAM TO TAKE YOU THERE!
- Seascape specific lessons.
- Composition in seascapes.
- Equipment for seascape photography.
- Long exposure and soft water seascapes (including the use of neutral density filters).
- Balance your photos for better results
- Golden and blue hour photography.
- Correctly expose an image at night using a tripod. And if the night sky conditions allow shooting the stars and moonlight photography.
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSE TODAY!
ONLY 8 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
If the dates don’t suit you, then consider doing a 1 on 1 LE photography session. They can be a lot better as well. If you think that would suit you then click here.